Monday, November 8, 2010

A Dream Come True?


I went for a job interview this morning. I was there with another woman. She was applying for a graphic artist job; I was there for an editorial position.

We met the head of the department. I sat down on the floor during the interview. The other lady was told she had the job and left the room.

The head of the department told me the job was temporary to begin with, but there was a good chance of it becoming permanent.

The interviewer did say something odd. She said she could never lose weight unless she stopped eating.

She then told me I could start on Wednesday. Yay! I got a job!

Then I woke up. It was a dream. True story.

I’m beginning to wonder if my getting a job ever again is really just another dream that may never come true.

1 comment:

  1. I have the opposite dreams where I didn't get a job I interviewed for and the interviewer proceeds to tell me exactly why I didn't get the job and why the person is picked is better than me. I don't know which is worse...

    Nice site! :)

    ReplyDelete